| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Tuesday, July 19, 2005

One sunny day in Reykjavik...

To day is a great day! the sun is shining on those who live in Reykjavik, but I´m not sure about the rest of the country!!!
I am sitting here infront of my computer, in side and surfing on the net, trying to get information about the american university in paris; books and some scedules...It isn´t there I think! but I´ll try anyhow!
I was thinking that I have to work on the logo for the guesthouse so that it will be easier to send ads to the newspapers and to the web...Gunnar asked me if I could think of some logo, the other day and I didn´t start untill last Saturday! I am doing fine with it so I don´t think that I´ll be having problems....
But anyway!
Telling you litle about what´s going on...Gunnar is guiding french tourists around the country in an econoline, a Ford one! It fits him very nice to be driving a big car like that! But I think he will not be buying one very soon...he left on Sunday and will be in the wilderness untill Sunday the 24 of July. Sigga, our friend, went on a similar trip but in her trip there will be more hiking and sleeping in tents...Gunnar does not like that so he askes Sigga if she could take the trip! She gladly took it and will arrive 3 or 4 days after the 24.
Edda, Gunnars, mother of Gunnars children, went to Isafjordur last week and will arrive on Friday...but Þorsteinn, the older son, he didn´t go with here because he´ll be competing in football starting tomorrow. This is a five days international football competition in Laugardalur he will be competing all days. So there is just me and him in Reykjavik...it´s fantastic!
Þorsteinn, Nonni, the young one, Gunnar and me will be leaving Iceland between the 22-27 of August...the days just fly by! It´s about 30 days before we leave...and there are so much things to do before we leave...we´ll make it fine...we can´t wait

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sæll Addi

Hyggeligt at høre fra dig. Det lyder som om du har rigeligt at se til. Her i Danmark går det meget roligere (lungt, quiet). Jeg nyder sommeren og har ikke travlt med at finde mig et arbejde...endnu ;-) Jeg går og glæder mig til at skulle til Sverige på ferie. Jeg rejser sammen med kæresten, Tolle, og hunden, og...hi, hi.. det vil i hvert fald ikke være en ferie for Gunnar. Vi skal nemlig bo i telt og gå mange lange ture. Ellers får jeg mine dage til at gå med at luge ukrudt i haven. Alt vokser lige nu, og det er dejligt grønt for øjnene uanset hvorhen man drejer hovedet. Jeg glæder mig til at læse mere om hvad du ellers går og foretager dig. Det var Østen du, Gunnar, Nonni og Thorsteinn skulle på ferie til, ikk?
Venlige sommerhilsner Anja

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Svana said...

hæ, til hamingju með þetta:) nú getum við fylgst með hvort öðru :P
kram Svanborg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi