| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Wednesday, July 20, 2005

...more? sorry,the last letter today...more tomorrow!

...There are so many things that goes through my mind when I are doing nothing! When I say; Nothing I mean; doing nothing phisical! - like last weekend, me and Gunnar did a total makeover in our litle garden...very heavy lifting and so not "gayish"...
I set down in our new garden, enjoyed the sun, while writing my goals on the computer. Its so good to set your goals and doing it so you can be flexible with time...I found out that there are so few goals but big ones, that I have to reach. I have always done this and am always changing them, but to a minimum, so I can have an overwiew and solid plans. I didn´t know why I did this but it in some way felt very good to write them down. It wasn´t untill I was introduced to Aiexec by Svanborg, that I learned about the backround and why it is good to have your goals in written words and learned alot there about having your professional goals in place without forgetting your personal goals in life...the family life!
I don´t know were I am going with this but I write as I think so that you can begin read my mind from this blogger...Do you write your goals down?

The things that I did today were getting all the e-mails in order and tryed to send some to my school and looking for wedding-sites...I am always trying to find a good site were you can download some good and affective and not too stright weeding-planning. And I assisted Þorsteinn with the things that he were doing before he went to a football-training at half past eight...I gave him fish and salad for dinner but we do not like the smell of fish and the taste but we liked this one very much...the cook of the house makes a very fine chef...five star chef!
And there is the guesthouse! I cleaned one of the studios yesterday but had to clean some glasses dishes and fill the fridge for the next guest today...

I found some wedding-sites that are somewhat different but are not likely to fit in our scedual and wedding plans...
Me and Gunnar found the colors for the wedding, or in fact Bjarney, found it! Red, blue and white...the colors in the Icelandic flag and the French. We wanted to have a mixed cultural wedding; Ice-french wedding. So far we haven´t made any other plans! But we have a very good "planner" beside us, actual there is 3 planners...Svanborg, Sigga and Elsa who are going to make it happen next year. The 14 and the 15 of July...we have alot time so we are making up a plan when there is spear time...

About leaving for France? we are hopefully going to spend christmas and summer in Iceland so that we can work...it´s hard to get some job in Paris for a short time but we´ll in the near future spend the christmas in Paris and find out how the French ones spend their x-mas...will be very nice mixing the icelandic and french x-mas - we´ll see what we´ll do!

I have so many other things to say but I´ll have to stop now and write you some more tomorrow...

Love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi