| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Thursday, July 21, 2005

The day...

...Sitting infront of the computer after a busy day! working untill half past seven and went to my mother inlaw and helped here cleaning her apertment and then make dinner and taking care of the gusethouse...mmmmhhh! a tipical day and but though it´s hard sometimes it´s so nice and infact makes you alife in some way!?!?
Þorsteinn has to wake up early tomorrow for the competion. He will be away all day and trying to beet the other teams...wixhing him good luck...he´s a great footballer so I don´t think he´ll be having problems....he is asleep now and gaining straigth!

Gunnar called me this evening after a busy day him self. The weather was great on the highlands and the french tourists had a day to remember...a lot of photo stops!
He is though counting the days...missing me and the kids alot. Me and Þorsteinn are going to give him a great dinner - no fish! but realy good meat. I think that we are going to make a barbeque if the weather is going to be great but if not we´ll cook inside...
God I am tired! I have to go to sleep and I´ll write you more tomorrow darlings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi