| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Friday, July 22, 2005

The day to rush...

...o my god! This day... I am getting so tired of costumers...
The day was so busy and still is right now....just set down with a sigarett and beer to relax a bit...10 minutes rest!
At work I couldn´t rest at all because there are so many who are take their summer vaccation so I didn´t stop untill about six thirty and then I had to rush home to prepare one of the guestrooms, one of the studios. After that I was supposed to help my father beacuse his company is moving to another place....he stopped about seven o´clock this evening so I will help him tomorrow instead, waking up very early.
The guest, who were supposed to be in the guesthouse didn´t show up so the room is free to night.

enough of this, I went rollerskating from work and had to stop at "ATVR", which is one of the alcoholic stores owned by the state (don´t know the word for it) and bought six beers but met my best friend there who works there: She, Svanborg, is working there beside taking her master in "Lífefnafræði"...don´t know the word in english, not just yet! have to call her later :)

Þorsteinn competed this morning and had him self a busy day but he came home and we went to by a pizza and are going to wach tv, while eating the pizza... or work on the computer for a while.
He has to wake up very early tomorrow, about six o´clock, to be at the football play...


Have to rush and will write you some more later this evening...

have a fantastic day and evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi