| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Saturday, July 23, 2005

relaxing...wondering!

Listening to a relaxing music while writing! ...
I´m not sure what to write, but sitting down and listen to this music makes the problems and the rush-hours today just disapear.
Empty the mind and just be: To be or not to be?... here I am getting in a conversation wich can lead to a 1000 page discussion about the reality, the long path we all walk on and thinking of: why we are here?
But I´m not getting in to that philosophy right now I´m affraid. Not at this hour!
I just want to be and getting ready for tomorrow.

Þorsteinn is sleeping. He is so good and understanding...just like his father, Gunnar.
He has to wake up about six o´clock and has to be at the playground about seven...competing against BI (Bolungarvik-Isafjordur football team) and he said that his team will win them so the day tomorrow will turn out well for him. He tld me that this morning his team lost 4 to 1 but hasn´t lost the spirit! which is realy good...I so want to see his team win this game tomorrow...
He is the best...

With these words I will say Good Night and sleep well!



1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Svana said...

knúsur til ykkar, Svanborg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi