| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Tuesday, January 31, 2006

At home and having the french flue

I slept and slept today trying to get the flue out of my system. Why isn´t it warm in Paris? I fled Iceland to get a bit warmer and all I get is "a cold Paris". The weather in Reykajvik is + 5C and is getting warmer every day. In Paris it´s - 1C to -2C .
Any way I am sitting here in my pyjamas in my living-room and thinking of a way to get better.

Here is a picture of Gunnar in Venice. He is so beautiful, isn´t he? Nonni, Þorsteinn, Gunnar and me drove to Croatia last year but we had to stop in Italie for one day because it was to much to drive to Croatia in only one day. We slept in Venice over a night and then drove south to a croatian island...a very romantic island and so beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi