| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My sister Emilia is coming to Paris

I had to tell you that my sister, Emília, and her daughter, Gudrun junior, are coming to visit me on the 12th April and are going to be here for almost five days. It´s going to be great and there are alot of things to show her. I will probably not show her the tourist attractions around here but she has visited them before, so I´ll be showing her the places that we go to. Gunnar, Nonni and Þorsteinn will be in Iceland at the time when Emilia arrives because of Nonni is getting his confirmation on the 16th of April in Iceland. I´ll be alone for some time, which is ok. I´ll just be studying hard, eating french cheese, jampon crue et baguette the whole time. Great ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi