| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Udates and Information

Well well, I have made some big updates to the blogger and there are now 6 new blogger-sites connected to "newsaddi". I have taken almost every subject that I had before on the sidebar and created bloggers instead. Now there are more info and more issues on each subject.

The first one is: Who is Addi?

This blogger is only for what Addi is doing and what he has to say about daily issues. There is a picture of Addi on the sidebar at the moment but there are going to be more info, such as a description of Addi.

The second one is: Communication | a new world
This one is going to be more connected to business, economy and Addis discussions about the market in whole. There are some media links and some communication(PR etc) links. There are also logos to each media that I have put on the sidebar. Read this blogger and keep informed.


The third one is: News | nouvelle frettir nyheter
This third blogger that I created is only for the latest news. There I put discussions about the news or only just the news as they come. I will try to update this site on the weekends but will once in a while put the latest news during the week. Read aswell this blogger and keep informed.


The fourth one is: Guesthouses | for your vacation
This special blogger is for your vacation and here you can search through other sites and plan your vacation effectivly or just let your dreams flow. Discussions about each location.


The fifth one is: Friends | amis vinir
I got a great idea to put each of my friends bloggers and some updated news about their doings on this blogger. There are hopefully going to be some pictures and some texts from each blogger to give an idea to what is on the bloggers´sites. If there are some that think this is too much and too personal I´ll delete this site or just change it to something different.


The sixth one and last is: Eurovision | song contest special
This blogger is an eurovision-fan blogger were you, that is excited about the Eurovision Song Contest, can be kept updated about the latest news in the competion that is due end of Mai.
After that this site will be unchanged untill next Eurovision next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi