| W H O  I S  A D D I? | C O M M U N I C A T I O N |N E W S | G U E S T H O U S E S | F R I E N D S | E U R O V I S I O N  |
From Who Is Addi?|Mánudagsfréttin 29. janúar 2007


Friday, February 17, 2006

Blogg Updates!

Well, I have been studying the html-codes for the first time and it doesn´t seem very difficult as it looks like. And much fun! I edit some new categories and some colors to the links, so right now the links are blue and more "attractive" to those that are reading these typed words.
And some of the changes are the "news" links - I also have a "latest news"-corner so that some of you can be updated about what is goin on in the world.
I hope you like the changes but I haven´t figured it out how to change the column "about me" in the pink area. I have to ask Blogger.com how I can change it to a different color, that matches the blue, without deleting all that I have done.
If some of you know how to change the pink-column send me a comment pls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SPECIAL NEWSGAY | created by NewsAddi